Now Playing

Now Playing:

Loading...

Friday, July 25, 2014

The Moral of This Story Is to Never Leave the House

So. I announced some time back that I would not be doing any live broadcasts because I would be out of town. Well, I got back a week and a half ago, and since then Technical Difficulties and I have careened from disaster to disaster. Long story short: Power outage while I was gone resulting in server crash, followed by both of the software applications that I use flaking out on me in new and innovative ways. I am working to deal with this situation, but until I do, you all are going to have to content yourselves with the less extensive failover playlist I maintain on the Live365 servers. I don't think the Live365 folks will play ads between songs, but I can't swear they won't. In any event, I'm sorry about all this, and I hope we can all have our Technical Difficulties back before too many more days pass.

Yer pal,
CHR.

No comments:

Post a Comment